INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you create an account in our website, we may collect information from you such as your name,telephone number, Email address, birthday, gender, location, occupation, etc.
When you purchase our products or services, you may provide us with the transaction information necessary to complete the orders, such as your name, telephone number, mailing address, E-mail address or bank card number, etc.
We and our third party service providers may collect information from you as you use our Services, including:
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to help ensure that the Services function properly.
• Through your use of product: When you register your product information, we collect the serial number of the product and use this information to help provide support and track issues related to the provision of the Services.
• Through your use of the App: When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App.
• Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success or our marketing campaigns and compiled statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
• IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practices and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
• By aggregating information: Aggregated information does not identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
3. Other necessary information required by the service
4. Children's privacy
We take protecting the privacy of children. Our website, products and services are mainly aimed at adults. Children are not allowed to create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or other guardians. In the case of the collection of the child's personal information with the consent of the child's guardian, we will only collect and use such information as is permitted by law , and only for the use of the information described in this Policy. If we find ourselves collecting personal information about a child without the prior consent of the child's guardian, we will try to remove the data as soon as possible.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONWe may use the information we collect:
• To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to verify and manage user accounts, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
• To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
• To contact you for administrative, informational, and marketing purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and updates on promotions and events relating to our products and services.
• To complete and fulfill your purchase, including processing your payment, communicating with you regarding your purchase, and providing you with customer service related to your purchase or purchased products.
• To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
• To enforce our or other legal rights.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATIONWe do not disclose the information that we collect through the Services to third parties except in the following circumstances:
• To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment facilitation, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, flight environment data, and other services.
• To an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
• If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so.
We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATIONWe will take reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected.
We has taken physical and administrative measures to protect information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We uses a variety of security techniques and procedures to prevent information loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
However, the Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. Even if we try our best to strengthen the security measures, we cannot always guarantee the 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control.